03/09/2013

ONE


WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! My blog exist one year. I thought that I wouldn't be able to keep it up!! But I did it, exactly one year ago I started this blog. I was really insecure about it, only my sister knew about my blog (she was taking the pictures). But then I realised that I couldn't keep such big thing secret from my parents and I could use their help :) now my father helps me with my pictures and my stephmother corrects my English :p

I'm also very happy that I learned to know you all, my lovely readers!! I always love to read your sweet comments. That's why I want to celebrate this with you. 
This is what you have to do: 1. Put your music on, as loud as you can.  2. Make a crazy dance (just like I did)  3. Take some cookies, cake,...and enjoy it.  4. Drink something on my blog   5. Come back friday for a surprise :D
MANY KISSES AND HUGS, I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
xo Ine



3 comments:

  1. gefeliciteerd! Ik (wij) waren ook heel onzeker in het begin en onze ouders wisten er ook niets van. In het begin, toen we het hadden vertelt, waren ze er eigenlijk tegen, maar nu vinden ze het zelf leuk :D Op naar het volgende jaar! Wij kijken er al uit om je blog te mogen volgen ^-^

    ReplyDelete