16/09/2013

Fall is coming over

These pictures were made on one of the last summer days, when you could go out without a sweater, scarf or raincoat. Why does everyone love autumn? Everything becomes darker: the air, the evenings, the clothes we wear... That's a strange habit, when it becomes colder everyone takes out their dark colored clothes out of the closet. Why can't we wear pink sweaters, yellow pants and green shoes?! (ok, maybe not together :p but you know what I mean) Why do we have to wear dark jeans, dark sweater and black or brown shoes? 

Don't understand me wrong I'm not an autumn-hater. I do like some things, like the first hot chocolate, cosy sweaters, the colors of the trees... but I can't forget the cold and the rain which comes along  with it. I think that I'm more a summer girl. Show some skin, wear shorts and tops and cute dresses all day long.
Which type of girl are you?
xo Ine

P.S. Normally I would announce who the winner of the giveaway is, but I will give you one more week to join my giveaway. You can join it here!!

 
wearing: legging and top from Pimkie, shoes from Esprit

11 comments:

  1. Ahhh wat een leuke legging! Leuke outfit :)
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele mooie legging. Leuke blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dankjewel voor je lieve reactie. Wat een mooi topje! Pimkie is een leuke winkel, hè?

    Ik hoop dat je nog eens langskomt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een leuke legging! Ik ben zelf een herfst/winter meisje en ook qua kleding (dikke truien enzo), maar ik vind alle kleuren in de winkels nu zo donker! Van mij mogen pastel en felle kleurtjes ook gewoon in de winter hoor XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke foto's! Ik vind het topje vooral erg leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die donkere kleuren in de herfst en winter, daar ben ik ook niet dol op. Begrijp me niet verkeerd, ik draag met veel plezier grijze of zwarte outfits. Maar draag eens een rode jas hartje winter, en je voelt je als een vis op het droge. :/
    Leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt zo'n mooie outfit! Ik vind de kleuren echt prachtig bij elkaar passen. Het zwart met die rode kleuren, echt mooi <3 ^-^

    ReplyDelete