21/05/2013

WHAT THIS WORLD NEEDS IS A GROUP HUG


 I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Maybe you're thinking: "What the hell is this now?" But I'm not crazy, I'm really serious when I say this. Yesterday I realised that we don't tell each other enough that we love each other. I just read a book where the father died (I know it's a sad book to read) and the daughter realised that it had been a long time since she had said that she loved her father. 


That's why I'm saying this. Say to everyone you love, that you love them. I did it, I took my phone and sent a text to my best friends. And I must to say, it feels amazing, especially when they say the same  :) You make everyone happy and isn't that the most important thing in the world?? 



Now I have a mission for you. Take your phone and send a message to all your friends!! If you wanna make it more special, you can send a postcard, maybe one that you made yourself? 
Be creative!!
sources:  1-2-3-4
  

4 comments:

  1. aww super lief artiekel!
    xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Tof blog, neem je ook een kijkje op mijn blog? :)

    --
    www.aboutjeffreyandhislife.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete