15/05/2013

Spring is sometimes in the air

Today we went out in the nature to take pictures. Trees, shrubs and flowers look wonderful this time of  year. The nature knows that it's spring but sadly enough the temperature does not know it. We had a few days where we could walk around with bare legs but sadly enough I had to wear my wintercoat again the last couple of days. I think that this outfit was a great combination for spring, a thin blouse with a jacket. 

While taking pictures I was really surprised with myself. I just climbed in a tree as if I do this every day. It was a little dangerous because I wore a white blouse but I had no problem with that.
xo Ine

 
wearing: jacket-Vero Moda; Blouse-Only; Top-Zara; Pants-Vero Moda; Shoes-Esprit

2 comments:

  1. Superleuke en mooie foto's, je broek vind ik super!
    Liefsx

    ReplyDelete