05/04/2013

Baroque style


 wearing: pants-Vero Moda; T-shirt-JBC; shoes-All stars and sweater-unknown

A week ago I asked my dad if he wanted to take new out fit pictures and if he knew a nice location. He said that we could take pictures next to  the ruins of the cathedral. Of course I liked his idea, it's a very is photogenic location. If you have a beautiful location you also need an outfit that fits. (Normally you first choose your outfit and then the location but yeah it's me!!) So I took these lovely pants, my current favorite, and my All Stars.

I can finally show them to you, I already have them a while but never took pictures of them. Sorry for that. But here they are. My All Stars suit so well with this outfit and that makes me super happy. I think everyone needs a pair, they fit with everything, pants, shorts, skirts, dresses... They give every outfit a casual and comfortable touch. Do you have All Stars? And which color? Now as shopaholic I'm thinking of buying a new pair in an other color :s

What do you think about the pictures? Let me know. Have a nice weekend.       


                                                                                           xo Ine   







7 comments:

  1. Aah wat zijn de foto's leuk geworden! Mooie broek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, great photos.
    I am your new follower. on bloglovin
    rock4less.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie foto's zeg, echt een geweldige locatie! :) Liefs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie outfit! De locatie is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the location, gorgeous photos! Those pants are so cute too! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dad took your photos? That's so cool!! Great bonding time.;) And the locations is indeed perfect and I like your pants too.;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dankjewel voor je lieve reactie! Wat een mooie plek om foto's te maken, past ook goed bij je broek natuurlijk :) Ik hoop dat je nog eens langskomt en misschien zelfs wil volgen? x

    www.jannakamphof.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete