02/02/2013

Tomorrow it's time


Yeah, tomorrow it's finally time to go to Norway. I'm so happy but also a bit nervous cause you're staying for a whole week with a family you do not know. And we're also going skiing for two days and I've never done that before. *help*  I'm really not so handy so I  hope I won't make too much of a mess out of it  :s
 Today I was packing my bags and....like so many girls I'm sure I took far too much with me (again?!) but I've got a damn good explanation: It's cold in Norway so you need to wear a lot of layers. Isn't that a good excuse or maybe not?
See you guys back in a week with a lot of pictures and stories.
                                                         xo Ine




5 comments:

  1. Love the beanies !

    New post - Kisses
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veel plezier! Leuke mutsen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw wat gaaf dat je naar Noorwegen gaat, ik ben er vroeger twee keer geweest en was echt heel mooi!
    Heel veel plezier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this hat and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Great blog

    RACHAELS BLOG

    I'm also doing a great giveaway on my blog Giant Vintage Glasses!
    hope you enter

    ReplyDelete